Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Arafat raasina Poems

Mana friendship meeda nenu rasina poems.


As childhood friends, we grew up together,
Swearing to be friends forever and ever.
Sometimes we would argue and fight,
Other times we would laugh and stay up all night.
My thoughts and feelings, to you I would confide,
Never having anything to hide.
Friends we do remain,
Things changing, and things staying the same.
To each other we still listen and share,
About each other, we will always care.

---Arafat


Your cheerful smile
Your caressing hands
It's the really simple things
That make your life look so grand

You're special Friends
It's in your eyes
I see the truth
There is no disguise

It's your spirit
Maybe your soul
But my life without you
Would feel painfully old

You all have been true friends
I hope you all stay
I would be so very empty
If you all went away

---Arafat

No comments:

Post a Comment